Wednesday, September 26, 2012



Dolphins!






Opera House






Lauren and Ally






Driving






Whoa.






Right side, left lane






The Rocks + Opera House






Beautiful!






Serious Lamb Burger






What?!



September 26, 2012:  Met up with Ally and her friend Lauren as soon as I landed to go whale watching! Unfortunately…. no whales today. :(  But we did see a few dolphin, so that was neat.   Afterwards, we hopped in the car since neither had experienced driving in Australia!  We went out to Watson’s Bay for lunch, which was delicious as always.  Then tonight, I took a nice 4-5mi walk down to the Rocks and across the Harbour Bridge to get the picture that *everyone takes*. But, I didn’t have my own so now I do! Harbour Bridge + Sydney Opera House.


Stopped by McDonalds on the way back for a Serious Lamb Burger. Beetroot, egg, lamb, all together.  Interesting choice, Mackers.


Came back to my room to an absolute treat from the Hilton.  Bottle of red wine, cheese and cracker tray, chocolate covered strawberries and other assorted chocolates.  They sure know how to treat a Diamond right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment