Thursday, September 27, 2012



Brekkie with Mike






The View






Love this place!






Sea Cliff Bridge






UOW Mates






Virgin Australia






Jordan and I






23 on Stage






Yessir!



September 27, 2012: Started my day right by having breakfast with Mike! Always a treat to catch up with him and hear what he’s up to after UIS.

Next stop was my favorite ocean lookout in the world (This probably looks familiar… I’ve stopped here over 10 times now in the past 4 years!)  It’s just magical. Morning sun shining on the coast, a breathtaking view, the gentle breeze. Ahhh.

Work at UOW with my awesome mates, followed by a 6:30pm flight to Melbourne.  Straight to the hotel, then to the Laundry Bar to catch my mate Jordan’s set at a bar’s 6 month anniversary.  He killed it!  Glad we got to catch up on my short stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment