Sunday, September 30, 2012



Conrad Bali






Sunrise






Bali






End of the road.






Temple JIUMP






AirAsia






NOM NOM NOM






Singapore



September 30, 2012: Last day in Bali.  Woke up early (5:30am) to watch the sunrise and headed to the breakfast buffet from there.  Grabbed a cabana on the beach and read for a bit before heading back up to the room to pack.  What a beautiful resort! Wish I was 1) here longer, and 2) with the girls.  Next time.


Got to fly AirAsia, my favorite airline on this side of the world. I had the bulkhead row to myself, which was great.  And I had the ‘red carpet service’ at check-in, which helped me avoid a line of 60-90 minutes to drop off my baggage.  Definitely worth the $20.


Landed in Singapore around 4pm, grabbed a quick meal at a local Thai restaurant, and then bunkered down in my room to get some work done and catch up on email. Working here tomorrow, then back home Tuesday! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment