Monday, August 6, 2012



Wallaces!






Playing with Grandpa






New purse from Aunt Judy






Cell phone + purse






HORSE



August 6, 2012: My first day home in awhile, but it was a great one! The Wallaces stopped by on their way home, where they 1-upped me big time… they’ve been on the road since MAY 30th! Thankful that we got to see them before they headed south.


My parents stopped by for dinner, and we enjoyed a night with them.  Grandma brough gifts, which is always a hit with Em. Later that evening, we went to the playground, where my Dad and I got into a fun game of HORSE.  Turns out that he can make the fundamental shots, but I’m a champ at shots such as:


  • Opposite free-throw line

  • Half-court, feet planted

  • Backwards at free-throw line, one bounce between the legs

  • Jumpshot from the sideline bench near half court

Series tied 1-1.  To be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment