Monday, February 13, 2012



Sending xoxo's back home to my girls






Uetliberg, end of the line.






View from Uetliberg






More beautiful view






Boat Ride to Rappersvil on Lake Zurich






Only time I saw the sun all day. 3 mins.






Panta Rhei, the boat on Lake Zurich






NY Crispy for lunch... and FRIES



February 14, 2012: Happy Valentine’s Day! Today is the 365th consecutive day of photos on whereisbradjward.com!  I made it!!!!


In Zurich, Switzerland today. Started my morning by heading up to Uetliberg, the highest point in Zurich, to get my Valentine’s photo for Jen.  Very, very cloudy and cold day.


After Uetliberg, I boarded a 90 minute ride on Lake Zurich down to Rappersvil. It was a nice ride, fun to see some more of Zurich.  Once there, I saw the famous swans in front of Schwanen Hotel, but the restaurant was closed for lunch by the time I got there.  So, the next best thing… McDonalds.  My rule is that I can eat @ McD’s internationally if I try something I couldn’t get at home.  So lunch was the NY Crispy. It was good, but the beef was nowhere near as good as home :)


After Rappersvil, I hopped a train back to Zurich and strolled the Bahnhoffstrass for a few hours… because it’s fun to look at things you can’t afford. :) Swiss watches everywhere.  There were 4 H&M’s within 3 blocks of each other, so I did buy a few things there for the girls :)  And I stopped in the Apple Store to charge my phone.


After a long day of sightseeing, I jumped a train back out to my hotel and started repacking for the trip home.  HOME. Tomorrow. Can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment