Sunday, August 7, 2011



Yselande, our sponsored child in Haiti!






Yselande and I. She was very shy :)






The Genesis team at NVM after church



August 7, 2011: Today is a “day of rest” on the NVM campus.  We went to church this AM, which was from 9am-12pm.  9am-11am were worship, 11-11:30 was the message, and then more worship from 11:30-12:00pm. And it was great!


After church I started looking for Yselande and Robenson, our sponsored kids through NVM. Robenson wasn’t at church, and Yselande was but had left. I was sad to miss her, BUT some of the kids I had shown her picture to when asking if they knew where she was ran back over to the village to get her!! Yselande and her mom came back over to NVM and a translator told me that she was over by the school! It was very exciting. I got to give her the care package from Jen and I and talk a bit with her and her mother. She is very, very shy. :)


The last picture is of the Genesis Noblesville team with the beautiful skyline of Haiti behind us.  This truly is a beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment