Friday, March 28, 2014
























March 28, 2014: DTF for lunch followed by a trip to find the best macaron’s in Sydney.  Trying to take some home for Jen even though everything I read says they are horrible to try to travel with.  Worth a shot! 


I was scheduled to be on the last 747-400 United would fly from Australia.  Cool, historic moment.  Unfortunately, my business class upgrade hadn’t come through.  FORTUNATELY, the Melbourne-Sydney flight got cancelled so I got upgraded as I walked on the plane (!!). Unfortunately, that means I was not on the last 747 from Australia since that one had to fly back the next day from MEL-SYD-SFO.


Fortunately, I don’t care that much because I got upgraded. :)


In-N-Out.  Again. Starting to sound like a broken record.

No comments:

Post a Comment