Wednesday, March 19, 2014








































March 19th, 2014: Overnight flight to Singapore, 4 hours and 3 hour time change which made for a short night. We skipped both meals and opted for sleep, which was a good call.


Today I was able to squeeze in some client work in the afternoon, while Jen napped and shopped. Not bad for her :)   Then I got to show her a bit of Singapore, take her to my favorite restaurant (Din Tai Fung!) for soup dumplings, and then down to Chinatown for some birthday shopping.


After our 17 hour layover it’s now off to Seoul!  But not without showing Jen some of the amenities of the Singapore Airport… free foot massage, a butterfly garden, the 3 story slide, the orchid gardens, the SilverKris Business Class Lounge was a great stop as well.  (I wish I could have snuck us back to the Private Room!)


Another overnight flight… here we go! Maximizing our time for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment