Thursday, November 28, 2013





November 28, 2013: If you know me, you know I’m a numbers guy (Do you play the license plate game?).  I love numbers. I don’t know how I missed this one.


I’m sure you’ve had today on your calendar since I posted my 1,000th blog on April 24, 2013. In it, I talk about some numbers in my life.  On my 10,000th day of life I started posting a photo a day.  It was my Dad’s 55th birthday.  If I post 10,000 days here, Emelyn will be the age I was when I started at day 1. 


Today is my 1,000th straight day of content. In that blog post, in the paragraph where I mention today, it completely slipped past me that the 1,000 consecutive day is the same day as the 6th anniversary of starting this blog.


Funny how numbers happen.


So many amazing memories in the past 1,000 days. Too many to count. I guess that’s why it’s nice that this little archive exists.  And the weird thing is… it just keeps getting better.


It’s impossible for me to go to http://whereisbradjward.com/archive, scroll a bit, and not get a huge smile on my face. If you love my friends and family like I do, the same might happen to you.


Thanks for being a part of the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment