Monday, May 20, 2013








May 20, 2013:  Took the 4:30am hotel shuttle for a 5:15am flight to CLT… 8 minute shuttle, 4 minutes from the door through TSA Precheck to Gate B8, and straight on the plane.  At JFK I made the rookie mistake of saying “72 Fifth Ave”, which in cabbie speak is “72nd St and Fifth Ave”, about 20 minutes uptown from where I needed to be. A 1 hour cab ride later, I made it to the New School.  Quick, but productive, meetings with the team and then back to the airport for a 4pm flight.  I got there early enough to walk right on the 3pm, which put me to DCA in time to walk onto the 4:20pm to IND…. but of course there was a 2.5 hour delay which had us leave about the same time as my previously booked 6:40pm flight.  Still made it home about 20 minutes earlier, so I’ll take it.   6 days of pretty intense east coast travel… good to be home for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment