Sunday, May 19, 2013
















May 19, 2013: #siena2013, then we rushed to ALB to get home.  Slight weather delay to DTW, then the real fun began…. 3.5 hour mechanical delay for our 40 minute flight.  We were out to the runway, then they decided to pull it back in because of an A/C issue. Then we spent about 2 hours at the gate, door opened, waiting… so glad we had the bulkhead. What a lifesaver.  Girls did great, were doted all over by fellow passengers, and complimented on how well they did. #seasonedvets 



They finally moved us to a new plane and we got on our way. At that point I was 6 hours from my 5:15am flight so instead of spending 100 minutes of that driving + 45-60 minutes getting settled at home, we decided it would be best for me to grab some work clothes and stay at the airport hotel.  But I wanted to just take a backpack for my Monday day trip… so I took off my shoes, belt, and polo and checked in shoeless + white tee.  And my first stop tomorrow will be duty-free, so I can spritz some cologne on this day-old undershirt.  Haha! Thankfully I bought a new pair of boxers at the Gap Outlet yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment