Tuesday, October 16, 2012



Birthday Boy






With assistance from Jen!






Book Stamp!






With my lady, date night!!






Fleming's






Birthday Boy






Jen!






#tkge






Make a wish!



October 16, 2012: BIRTHDAY! I turned 29 today.  We had a nice family lunch at home, took an afternoon walk, and then Jen and I went out on a date in the evening. Jen got me a cool book stamper to mark the front page of my books, for when I loan them out :)


AMEX sent me a $50 gift card to Fleming’s for my bday, so we checked it out… amazing! Delicious food. I had a peppercorn steak with their proprietary steak sauce, and our dessert was delicious too. To top things off, we were sent on our way with a box of chocolate truffles and a $25 gift card to come back sometime!



Always thankful for my wife and the extra mile she always goes to make me feel special.. but especially on my birthday. :) 365 days to go until I’m 30. Every year since college around my birthday or New Year’s I think…. life can’t possibly get any better than it has been this year.  But every year I’ve been wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment