Tuesday, March 27, 2012



You know I go animal style.






Sunrise over O'Hare. See you in 12 hours






Rockies. What a great office view.






Cabbie drove LIKE A BOSS






Photobomb'd!






I T'd it today. 4,600 miles.



March 27, 2012:  Rule #1 of mileage runs = they never go right. :)   5am wakeup call, was scheduled to fly IND-ORD-SFO, quick 90 minute layover and In-N-Out Burger run, then back to ORD and in to Albany, NY by 9pm.


Landed at SFO, lost about 15 minutes on the runway taxi, threw a cab driver $30 to make the 4 mile roundtrip to the nearest In-N-Out for me, and as I got back through security…. delayed.


My 55 minute layover in Chicago turned in to 3 minutes by the time we landed.  Missed my ORD-ALB flight and got rebooked on ORD-BDL.  Landed at 11pm, rented a car and drove to Albany and rolled in around 1:30am.


21 hour day.
12 hours of flying.
3 hours of layovers.
2 movies watched.
1 book read.
1 awesome double-double, animal style, with fries and a sweet tea.


Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment