Sunday, July 13, 2014




























July 13, 2014: Flew home today.  I got upgraded, Jen didn’t and they wouldn’t let me A) swap the person next to her, or B) give her the seat, because of ‘increased security for international flights’. I truly wanted to sit with my wife instead! 


Enjoyed a 3 hour layover by having a “progressive dinner” through ATL. Started at the #1 airport restaurant in the US for soup, then to Cafe Intermezzo for my favorite ATL salad. A beer at Sweetwater and dessert at a local bakery! It was a fun way to enjoy our layover at the airport, spend time together, change plans on the fly, walk a bit and eat great food!


Oh, and Jen’s photo at Customs. I made fun of it… then we get to the TSA guy, he looks at it, looks at her, and looks at it again… the looks up and says… “Really?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment