Tuesday, January 14, 2014
























January 14, 2014: I woke up at 3:45am to a voicemail that my flight was delayed. 15 mins, no big deal. I was offered a new flight through EWR at check-in with earlier arrival, so I took it. Got to gate, the pilot was actually in Moline. 3 hour delay. So I switch back to original flight. Board. Light is out in rear galley. Maintenance comes. Ended up with a 14 minute layover in Cleveland. Would have been 17, but the door got stuck half way open on arrival. Of course. Ran so hard I almost threw up. Made it to Terminal D. “Are you Mr. Ward?” Asks the lady at the top of the escalator. (No, I run 15 minute miles on layovers for fun. (epsteada)) She radios Gate D3, they hold, I board, and I make it to Boston. That calls for a #deboardingselfie. Success. Yeah, it was only 10am.


Made it to work, then headed to Boston to have dinner and catch up with the one and only Howard Kang. Good to see him!  From there a quick stop to see Adam (most popular) in Woooosta.

No comments:

Post a Comment