Thursday, December 5, 2013




























December 5, 2013: St. Maarten!  I’ve said before that of all places I’ve been, this is the one I would recommend the least. Because hey, someone’s gotta rank last.  We rented a car and headed to the French side, but everything was still closed mid-AM.  Europeans…  


Off to the beach for some R&R, and then over to Maho Beach for the popular SXM Airport landing/takeoff fun.  It was a good time, but always so crowded!  Did some quick shopping before retreating to the boat for a nap by the pool.


Tonight was the 2nd formal night, and SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THAT MENU. The thing we’ve learned about this cruise is that if you want to taste something… just order it.  My dinner was a #tkge fest:


  • Oysters Rockefeller

  • Double Baked Blue Cheese Souffle

  • Shaved Prosciutto & Arugula Salad

  • Broiled Caribbean Lobster Tail

  • Beef Wellington (SURF AND TURF!)

  • 2 desserts that I can’t remember due to a food coma

I’m stuffed just typing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment