Tuesday, December 25, 2012



Aunt Angie and Grandpa Jim






CHOO CHOOOO






Melchiors with Annelise






Emelyn and Aunt Angie






Reading the greek






Ruby Tuesday






TEA SALE



December 26, 2012: Down to St. Louis for the 6th and final Christmas party of the week! Some of the family couldn’t make it due to weather, so it ended up being a pretty low-key event. I was still feeling ill from my head cold and cough, so I ended up napping for an hour or two with Annelise :)  Stopped at Ruby Tuesday with the whole fam on the way back home for dinner, then a quick stop at Teavana for their HEAVENLY sale. Indeed! Stocked my shelves, $600 of tea for $150. Score! Will last for several years. Oh, and I found a new pair of $80 shoes in the parking lot that fit perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment