Saturday, June 23, 2012



Hummingbird






Jen and I!






Scenery






Lovely :)






Another neat sculpture






Ordering






Cheers






My date






Steak






My date



June 23, 2012: Another scorcher in AZ! The heat is unreal.  We were inside for most of the day, because we’re here for the Weekend to Remember conference.  It’s been terrific so far, we’re really enjoying the sessions and reaffirming our commitment to each other. I’d highly recommend this conference for any couple, engaged or married! They have 100+ a year all over the country, check it out.

Tonight was ‘date night’, so we made reservations at BLT Steak and had a great time. I had a delicious 35 day dry-aged ribeye covered in morel mushrooms (yum!) and a delicious red wine to go with it. (As well as a phenomenal Woodford Reserve mint julep!)  Jen’s filet was also perfection. We also met some neat people, Tom and Jonette, who took a few pictures for us and gave us great encouragement as a couple.



I sure do love my wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment